1. How does the company collect your personal information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact someone.
When you use this company's website, we will collect your personal information, such as email address and phone number, during the user registration process. In order to protect personal privacy, you should not provide any other information except as specifically requested by the company.
2. How the company uses your personal information
1. Send you the service information of this company's website through your personal information.
2. Realize the password retrieval function through your personal information.
3. Except for the reorganization, merger or sale of the company, all personal information we collect can be transferred to relevant third parties, the company will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third parties. Unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and the company provide services to you individually or jointly, and after the service ends, they will be prohibited from accessing all such information that they were able to access before.
3. Personal Information Security
Ensuring the security of your personal data is of the utmost importance to us. When you register and enter personal data on this company's website, we will use Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) to encrypt this information.
In the two stages of data transmission and data custody, we will protect the information you submit to us through widely accepted industry standards (such as firewalls, encryption, and data privacy legal requirements).
However, no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, although we protect your personal information through commercially acceptable means, we still cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information.
4. How long will the company keep personal information
In general, the company will only retain your personal information for the period required to fulfill the purpose of collection, and will comply with the data retention period stipulated by applicable laws.
5. Legal disclaimer
When required by law, and when the company believes that information related to you must be disclosed to protect the company’s legal rights and/or to comply with judicial procedures, court orders or legal procedures applicable to the company’s website, we have the right Disclose your personal information.
If the company determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary in order to enforce the company's terms and conditions or protect our operations, we may disclose information about you.
The company reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. If you make a major change to this policy, the company will notify you through a website notice.
Seven, privacy issues
Next: Need a website?